BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11 December, 2009

Daphne <3 Derby

(via xwelivelovelove)
This is so fucking true.

Okay, my flights on Monday night, not sunday evening. Heh, more time for me to pack my bags.
And more time to do homework and spring clean my room.
Sheesh, keep failing to do these tasks.

Anyway, today wasn't much other than soccer with r5 clique + Nigel & Brandon.
Had the funnest soccer ever because Brandon and Nigel keep laughing at random stuff.
And you know exactly what to do when people laugh randomly, JOIN THEM :)
I wanna kick more balls :(

Oh yeah, yesterday when I followed my mom to get her H1N1 jab.
There was this old man who was blasting MJ songs out of his phone.
Some more it was so damn loud, the whole bus can hear. Whats worst was I was sitting beside him.
WTF man, so loud. MJ song in the morning. Sigh.
Crazy old man.