BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12 December, 2009

Did the sun just come out or did you smile at me


whytheyrehot:


Why She’s Hot:


  1. Not only is she cute and beautiful, she’s fucking sexy.

  2. She’s the female lead singer of Paramore. Have you heard her sing? Her raspy and seductive voice will not only send chills down your back, but have you melting in the sheets between her legs

  3. Her hair is an orgasm itself. Whether it’s blonde, red, or orange, those delicious sexy locks just want to make you scream and yank and pull the shit out of them. She already has sexy hair - imagine what it will look like after sleeping with this beauty.

  4. Her smile. Her lips are plump and perfect and on top of that, she has gapped-teeth, and they look fucking sexy on her. Imagine making out with those beautiful things. Yummy.

  5. That body: that sexy curvy, bangin’ body. From casual clothes to dresses, to even a leather suit, her curves will make you want to grasp every inch of her, followed by kissing it wildly from head to toe.

{submission}

-----------------------------------
If you never blush or melt by what's above, go kill yourself, unless you're female.

Okay, now I'm seriously contemplating on moving to tumblr.
I'm starting to fall in love with it
  1. Mixpod hates me. In turn, I hate it back.
  2. Blogger so dull.
  3. Bio Project make me use Tumblr, which is seriously fun!
I'll see what I can do.