BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

21 December, 2009

I see you.

2 more days.

What's cool about Melbourne is their IMax theater which is 7 storeys high and is considered to be the 3rd biggest screen ever.
I watched Avatar 3D, which ended at 12 midnight, with my siblings.
It was super awesome. Omg Avatar. Go eat shit Avatar Aang.
One of the best movies of the year. or decade.

Anyway, shopped a little and left with a hundred bucks ++.
Gotten 2 Havaianas slippers. One for me and another for you, whoever you are.
Gotten a pair of featherweight running shoes. Acts as a motivation for me to run.
Gotten a belt at Jetty Surf and also pants at that shop beside yd.
Planning to spend the bulk on chocolates/candy and threadless/jinx tees; if the shop opens, if the stock comes and if I wanna go there.

Gotta go. Been sick the past few days/weeks. zzz