BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

24 December, 2009

Cute

I'm back!

And I missing melbourne loads
  1. It's cold regardless of the weather because there will be winds. Unless you go there during Jan, then it'll be like an oven.
  2. Houses are more normal than Singapore. Flats, tsk.
  3. A more laid back society compared to the ever moving Singaporean society.
  4. Singapore seems kinda rude. No offence.
  5. Totally awesome shops with totally awesome prices. Singapore = Expensive.
  6. Ang Moh chicks.
The sixth might be a little unreasonable. Yes, I cuci mata there. Once a while. Lol.

Anyhoo, I got 2 months of homework to do in 4-7 days.
I'm thinking I'm gonna be screwed. :\

I'll try to upload pics, that's if my usb port would cooperate with me. Fyi, it's spoilt.
Or else be fascinated by the whiteness of the post :]

Happy Christmas Eve.
Fat santa claus anyone, seriously? A fat role model?