BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

29 December, 2009

Melbournian.

Don't be tricked. My sister's house, which we lived in is the one to the most left. Small but cosy.
Once a mental hospital, converted to houses. My brother keep saying there's ghost.Mental Patients. Suicide thoughts. You get the link.
From a mom's student house. It's like awesome. You could see wild kangaroos and if you buy 1 acre of the land you could keep a horse as pets. And it has a similar price as a three-room flat. Totally worth it.



-------------------------
Some pics from aussie.

My homework isn't done yet. And my sis comes back from aussie for good tomorrow. And I gotta move out of her room in less than 24 hours. I need to be superman.

Ohyeahbtw, Happy Birthday Haley Williams (27th Dec) bummer, gonna miss paramore's concert. :(

And RIP The Rev (Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold died today.)