BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

31 December, 2009

Kings and Queens of Promise

Last day of 2009. For some reason, I'm not the least bit happy about this year.
I sure need a new look to others and the world.
Still, whats done is done and we've gotta move on.
Don't drag the past because it will definitely haunt you which is a bad idea.
Either forget about it or...it's best to forget because reminding yourself the past could ruin your present.
And these reminders will haunt you and prevent you from doing what you want.

Basically I'll list things I've done during 2009:
  1. Watched tons and tons of films (Inglourious Basterd was the best, unless Sherlock Holmes excite me)
  2. Manage to watch tons and tons of series (Sad reaper ain't continuing. Got hooked on House and Big Bang)
  3. Shop, more excessively compared to previous years. (Recession doesn't kill me)
  4. Be someone totally new (I kinda hate the new me. Weird.)
  5. Felt the lowest point of my life.
  6. Tried hurting myself. No not mutilation because the switchblade couldn't penetrate my skin. I tried punching the wall. (Don't worry. That was months ago.)
  7. Tried forgetting her.
  8. Tried forgetting forgetting her.
  9. Tried using tumblr but couldn't (2010 tumblr comes to me.)
The list could go on and on but it will be really boring.
New years resolution:
  1. Make studying a hobby.
  2. Don't screw myself too much.
  3. Emotion management.
  4. Find a new distraction.
That would be all since next year is O Levels.
Actually I couldn't believe I've gotten this far. 'Cause I was spring cleaning yesterday and found my preschool picture. Cuteness.

Finally a brief Tops
Album - Brand New Eyes Paramore (Their album is like on everyone's top 5)
Singer - Lady Gaga. (Ra Ra-ah-ah-ah Roma Roma-ma GaGa Oh la-la)
Hidden Talent(Solo) - Stephen Jerzak (I totally couldn't get enough of him. Zul Jerzak anyone?)
Hidden Talent(Band) - The Friday Night Boys (Par with ATL)
Quote - It's the last time I screw your ass - David (Last day of Camp Pin. Gotta love him)

I can't think of any other categorizes. Tag for more.
--------------------------
Anyhow, Kak Noi came back from Aussie for good today.
I don't know when Abg Hikam comes back from Aussie. It's his surprise for mom.

Which reminds me that I gotta get a new desktop/laptop because this com is ancient by 3-5 years and it's so giving me problems. I guess the new thing is my bait to get good results for my O's.

Happy New Year guys. XOXO <33