BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10 January, 2010

All hope has failed. Ive lost my soul.

Baby! why are you doing this to me?
Sweetheart! are those your eyes staring straight back at me?
Angel! I see your smile everywhere!
Darling! stop!

First week of school nearly killed me.
Oversized eyebags. Me don't like :(

Anyhow, CCA display was a hit. Though we got scolded by Sir Lawton for not being serious.
It's them not me.
And it really demoralized me somewhat.
All I can say is 'Oh the fuck with it' and that's what has been my attitude for this week all along.

This year's PE could turn out boring.
2.4 first PE lesson. omg -.-

Everytime I see your face, my heart skipped a beat.
Every beat skipped breaks a piece of it.
In the end, I'm trying to hate the new you but I can't.
How I wish I could forget you.
And to deny your existence in my world.


Oh the fuck with it. zzzz