BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

14 January, 2010

Dear God, it's her!

You smile and it makes me fly

End of second week of school.
And I'm totally beat. All I need is sleep.
But that can wait because there's lots to do.
That includes my never-ending list of revision and homework.
And what's worst is that there's 2 maths test next week. But I think I'm gonna kill it with my eye. Yeah, confidence is burning in me.

Anyway, today played soccer with clique and a few others.
Brings back memories eh. Didn't realize we would be still here kicking balls.

8-ed back with Jermaine and Irsyad.
All we talked about was our future.
Jermaine couldn't decide to drop HMT but he wants to follow his father's footsteps.
Then suddenly, keep saying : Like father like son!
Irsyad haven't decide what to do with his life.
Me, unsure of my life.

Give me empathy.
Flash.
Give me confidence.
Flash.
Give me strength.
Flash.
Give me sorrow.
Flash.
Give me never-ending thoughts of you.
Flash.