BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

24 January, 2010

I hand you a knife at my heart.


Nope it's not what you think it is.
Or maybe it is. BUT WHO CARES :)!

This is week is totally awh-sum.
No homeworks. No revision. No tests. I mean what's there to stress about.
And for Ole, the class went to Fort Canning to plant and eat food.
Yes, eat food, what's that got to do with CIP.
It's more of I-teach-you-how-to-do-this-and-you-give-that-back-to-the-world lesson
And yeah, Eric is so damn happy. Free 3 hours of CIP by eating.

There was swimming with Azmi and soccer with clique on Friday.
Soccer was totally fun because there was this aunty who threatened us that she called the cops.
Guess what? No cops.
We made lots of noise. Totally awh-sum.

But this weekend, I've gotten sick.
DAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMM, I'm going to take the flyer later.