BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

31 January, 2010

IPad's for tellytubby wanna-bes

Yeah I know I haven't updated for long.
And you still gonna expect the once or twice a week update unless I have free time, or a reason to blog.

Anyway, the week's been fine.
Tests were totally awesome, fortunately.
Amath - 36/40

Emath - 29/30

Physics Spa - 32/36

Oh except for Bio which I nearly failed. And thats why Farhana giving me extra bio lessons.

Sweet, now I'm only happy on Mondays which ends the earliest in the week.

And PE was okay I guess.
Did Beep Test. Gotten 8-5 which was an improvement. And yeah thanks for the cheering from Zul's Fan Club. Damn I love you guys.

I kinda regretted getting only 8-5. Should have done until I passed out and make a scene. Heh.
Anyway, studied with Andreas today. Met Kenneth at the library. Thanks for the cokes.

Yeah we sucked them real good...

Enjoy this photos :D